Glen focuses his practice on federal and commercial litigation. His experience includes handling business, finance and contract disputes, employment issues, construction claims, insurance claims/defense, and mergers and acquisitions.
He attended Kansas State University and graduated with a B.S. degree in Political Science in 2004 before continuing his education at the University of Dayton School of Law, where he received his J.D. in 2007. Glen was a staff writer for the University of Dayton Law Review and a member of the Moot Court board. In 2017, he attended Pepperdine Law School’s Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution and received intensive mediation training.
His scholarly writings have been published in several local and national publications, including the University of Dayton Law Review, the Dayton Bar Association’s Bar Briefs, the Federal Bar Association’s Divisions Digest, the Federal Bar Association’s Federal Lawyer and Wolters Kluwer’s Computer & Internet Lawyer.
Glen is active in several local and national bar associations. He serves as one of the chairs of the Dayton Bar Association’s Federal Practice Committee and is a member of the Certified Grievance Committee. He is a past president of the Dayton Chapter of the Federal Bar Association. He currently serves as a national director of the Federal Bar Association and is the former chair of the Federal Bar Association’s Younger Lawyer Division. He also maintains membership in the Ohio State Bar Association and Miami County Bar Association.
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- University of Dayton Law Review, staff writer
- Moot Court board
- Kansas State University (B.S., 2004)
- Political Science
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Certified Grievance Committee
- Fee Dispute Arbitration Committee
- Miami County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- National director
- Young Lawyer Division, former chair
- Dayton Chapter, past president
- National Board of Directors
- Circuit vice president for the Sixth Circuit
- Ohio Rising Stars® (2012 - Present)
- 40 Under 40 by Dayton Business Journal (2015)
- Federal Bar Association President’s Award (2019)