Greg is an experienced trial attorney whose primary concentration is commercial and insurance litigation. He represents businesses, individuals, and governmental entities in commercial and employment disputes, trust and will conflicts, and personal injury and casualty defense. He represents these clients from the beginning of lawsuits, at trial, and through the appellate levels of litigation, if necessary. While Greg understands trial may be necessary at times, he also helps clients look for unique and practical solutions to legal disputes both inside and outside of the courtroom.
His experience is based on a wide range of cases from representing an individual in a case of first impression in Indiana regarding the keeping and storage of a firearm to representing a governmental entity in defense of claims for wrongful termination and sexual discrimination to personal injury defense of car accidents and premises liability. His focus is generally in the defense of people and companies against claims that have been brought against them.
Greg is very active in various legal and civic organizations. He is a past president of Leadership Evansville, past president of Evansville’s Brooks Inns of Court, and had been on the board of directors of the Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI) from 2011 to 2018. He is also a member of the Defense Research Institute (DRI) and is on the board of directors for the Evansville Bar Association. Greg has an AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating achievable for ethics and legal ability, and has been named both a Rising Star and Super Lawyer multiple years by Super Lawyers.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D.)
- Indiana State University (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Evansville Bar Association
- Board of Directors (2020)
- Indiana Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Past Board of Directors (2011 - 2018)
- Trial Tactics Section, past chairman (2010)
- Brooks Inns of Court
- Past president (2016 - 2018)
- Past president-elect (2014 - 2016)
- Past treasurer (2012 - 2014)
- Leadership Evansville
- Past president (2011 - 2013)
- Super Lawyers® (2018 - 2019)
- Rising Stars® (2010, 2013 - 2016)