Greg focuses his practice on commercial real estate and general business and corporate law, assisting clients in navigating through all stages of the business life cycle, including structuring of acquisitions, financings, mergers and dispositions. An IFR-rated pilot and aircraft owner, his practice has included representation of businesses, individuals and Part 135 operators in aircraft acquisitions and financing, fractional share and other organizational and transactional matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Greg’s practice included extensive in-house counsel experience as general counsel and company officer of Louisville-based Tumbleweed, Inc., whose current parent, TW-Indiana, LLC is a multi-concept restaurant management company and a client of the firm. He also served as general counsel and company officer of a Louisville-based property development, management and syndication company with operations located throughout the Southeast U.S. These roles enabled him to develop a management-based focus on the effective and efficient delivery of legal services to better meet the needs of his clients.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1985)
- University of Kentucky (B.B.A., 1982)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Goodwill Industries of Kentucky
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors, past chairman
- Aero Club of Louisville, life member and past director
- Peer Review Rated AV by Martindale-Hubbel
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Real Estate