Gus’ practice is focused on private equity and corporate transactions, restructuring and distressed transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private securities offerings, and counseling boards and senior management on strategic business, corporate governance, financial, and transactional matters. He regularly represents companies in global acquisitions and dispositions and also in connection with distressed assets.
He serves as general counsel for companies, including providing advice and assistance with respect to general corporate matters and corporate governance. He has a wide range of corporate finance experience, including venture capital and other private placement transactions and secured and subordinated financing transactions.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School (J.D., 1987)
- Brigham Young University (B.A., 1983)
- American Bar Association
- Michigan Leading Lawyers, 2017-2021
- dbusiness, "Top Lawyers," 2010; 2014; 2019
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating