HealthBEAT Quarterly Legal Roundup contains alerts, articles, updates and legislative developments of interest to legal practitioners and business leaders across the health care industry. Read HealthBEAT editions below.
- EPA Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals Rule Mandates Changes for Health Care Facilities
- HHS Proposes New Rule to Revise Section 1557 and Repeal Notice Requirements
- Two New Recent Developments Impacting False Claims Act Litigation and Investigations
- Possible Changes to the Legalization and Regulation of Hemp and CBD Oil
- The Nuances of Hospital Subpoenas
- Are Stronger Dietary Supplement Regulations on the Horizon?
- 2019 West Virginia Legislative Highlights
- Ohio AG Yost Calls for Immediate Legislative Action on PBMs
- HHS: OCR Reduces Annual Maximum Fines for HIPAA Violations