Henna is an associate whose practice focuses on land use & zoning law. She has experience researching and assessing public policies, development issues, and plans for their impacts on local communities. Henna’s involvement in land development projects includes preparing applications, reviewing zoning regulations, analyzing comprehensive plans, and appearing before planning commissions, boards of zoning adjustment, and fiscal courts. Henna received her J.D. from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law and received a Master’s in Urban Planning and Development from the University of Louisville.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law (J.D., 2022)
- University of Louisville Department of Urban & Public Affairs (M.A., 2022)
- Urban Planning and Development
- University of Kentucky (B.A., 2019)
- YIMBY Action Louisville, Chapter Lead
- Young Professional Association of Louisville, Ambassador
- Kentucky Bar Association Member