Sayre focuses his practice on commercial litigation. His legal experience includes drafting appellate briefs and conducting research on legal issues ranging from child abuse to capital punishment.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, he completed Army Ranger School and served as an infantry officer in the U.S. Army’s 101st Airborne Division. Having led troops in combat in Southern Afghanistan, Sayre understands how to operate in stressful environments and solve problems quickly. His level head and tireless work ethic enable him to take on the issues facing his clients.
In addition, Sayre spent nearly four years working in the finance industry where he advised business owners on the management of their corporate and personal finances. He understands the challenges inherent in running a business and the importance of mitigating risk at the outset and acting quickly to address issues as they arise, making him an invaluable asset to his corporate clients.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- University of Dayton Law Review
- 2018 Francis M. Conte Award for Legal Writing
- Four CALI Awards for Excellence
- The Ohio State University (B.A., cum laude, 2008)
- Distinguished Military Graduate; Army ROTC
- International Studies
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Junior Achievement Board of Directors, Dayton (2013 - 2016)
- Springboro Rotary (2013 - 2016)