Jacob focuses his practice on real estate law, assisting clients with the acquisition, disposition and financing of various real estate projects, particularly commercial property. He represents landlords and tenants in the preparation and execution of commercial leases, drafts organizational documents for real estate holding companies, drafts agreements for the purchase and sale of membership interests in real estate holding companies and assists in corporate restructuring.
- University of Miami School of Law (LL.M., 2016)
- Real Property Development
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Transylvania University (B.A., 2011)
- Business Administration minor
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida