Jana focuses her practice on commercial finance and real estate matters, including the acquisition, financing, development, construction, rehabilitation, leasing, management and sale of multifamily housing properties, low-income housing projects, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other commercial real estate. She is adept at working with clients throughout all phases of a transaction, from conducting due diligence to preparing and negotiating closing documents to executing closing.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Ohio State Law Journal, managing editor
- University of Utah (B.S., 2011)
- Psychology and Sociology
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law, member