Jason focuses his practice on commercial litigation matters. He has extensive experience working with clients to prepare a matter for trial, from analyzing and researching the dispute to determine a strategy to drafting dispositive motions and defending depositions.
He assists clients with a variety of commercial and business disputes, including litigation involving insurance coverage, complex contract disputes, intentional torts, construction defect claims, natural resources, regulatory issues, and other financial disputes. He also has experience in the intellectual property realm, where he has worked with clients to prepare and file trademark applications.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Jason practiced with The Drew Law Firm in Cincinnati. He also previously served as a fellow with the Ohio Innocence Project, where he worked with a senior attorney to simultaneously manage a large volume of cases, including interacting with clients and researching legal precedents in cases where new evidence was presented.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2014)
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Barristers
- The Ohio State University (B.S.B.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Logistics and Marketing
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- American Bar Association, past member
- Best Lawyers®, Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2021)