Jason represents clients including contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, financial institutions, and insurance carriers in commercial litigation, with a special focus on real estate and construction matters. This representation often includes drafting contracts and other corporate documents, negotiating transactions, resolving payment and lien disputes, and addressing construction defect claims. Further, Jason brings an insider’s knowledge and experience to his client’s matters, having spent nearly a decade as a project and operations manager for construction companies before becoming an attorney.
His experience also includes representing clients at every stage of the dispute resolution process, including mediation, arbitration, litigation and trial, and appeals at every level of Florida’s courts, including the Florida Supreme Court.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- Stetson University (B.B.A., cum laude, 2002)
- State Courts of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Tampa Bay Area Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry, president
- Habitat for Humanity of Hillsborough County, Inc., board member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, member
- Clearwater Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, past president
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors, 6th Circuit representative (2016 - 2018)
- Florida Creditor’s Bar Association