Jay focuses his practice on mortgage lending and commercial and real estate finance. He represents financial institutions, finance companies, and private developers in commercial lending transactions, acquisitions, and real estate development.
Prior to practicing law, Jay worked in the mortgage banking industry. His time in the industry provided valuable insight and familiarity with all aspects of the mortgage banking process, which enable him to better serve his clients.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D.)
- Indiana University (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Mortgage Bankers Association