Jennifer focuses her practice on opinion and prosecution. She applies her Ph.D. in Chemistry toward patent work in chemical advancements. Her experience drafting chemical, mechanical, and bio medical patent applications includes patents for catalysts with organic molecular frameworks, inorganic catalysts, membrane construction, drilling fluids, and filters. She also has experience drafting and prosecuting applications in the technical area of polymer compositions, polymer processes, and catalysts for olefin polymerization processes, as well as material sciences, including magnetic nanoparticles, batteries directed towards anodes and cathodes, and organic light emitting diodes. She has also drafted a freedom to operate opinion and responded to office actions.
- University of Cincinnati (Ph.D., 2015)
- The Catholic University of America (J.D., 2014)
- Centre College (B.S., 2006)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Best Lawyers®, Ones to Watch, Intellectual Property Law; Litigation - Intellectual Property; Patent Law (2021)