Jeremie focusies his practice on commercial litigation. Prior to joining Dinsmore, he served as a law clerk for Judge David L. Bunning of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky. He also served as an extern at the Clermont County Prosecutor’s office, where he conducted direct and cross-examinations, as well as the drafting of motions on evidentiary and sentencing issues.
Before attending law school, Jeremie spent six years as a strength and conditioning coach in the Chicago White Sox organization.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2014)
- Northern Kentucky Law Review
- Butler University (B.S., 2005)
- Exercise Science
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- St. Joseph Parish, Parish Council