Jessica focuses her practice on intellectual property law and licensing. Her experience includes preparing, filing, and prosecuting patents and trademarks with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, filing copyrights with the Copyright Office, IP litigation, drafting freedom-to-operate opinions, and drafting and reviewing licensing agreements. She received her J.D. and certificate in Intellectual Property Law from the University of Akron School of Law where she served as an assistant editor for the Akron Law Review Intellectual Property Edition and competed on the moot court team. Jessica was also a member of the Akron Law Trademark Clinic where she counseled small business owners regarding their desired trademarks and worked with them through the entire registration process.
- University of Akron School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law
- Akron Law Trademark Clinic
- Akron Law Review Intellectual Property Edition, assistant editor
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Akron Law Intellectual Property and Technology Law Association, president
- Malone University (B.A., 2016)