Jessica is a litigator who focuses her practice on the defense of health care providers in professional liability matters. Her experience includes defending hospitals, physicians, nursing homes, home health care agencies, and other health care professionals in state, federal, and appellate courts against medical malpractice claims and in situations involving professional negligence, fraud, premises liability, and products liability. Jessica also counsels clients regarding risk management, and serves as personal counsel to physicians and business owners involved in litigation and insurance matters.
Her experience also includes representing property owners seeking real estate tax reductions in local administrative hearings throughout Ohio, including in the Ohio Board of Tax Appeals. She also counsels residential and commercial property owners in lease disputes.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2002)
- University of Central Florida (1999)
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel (2016)
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys (March 2020)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Buckeye Chapter, Board of Trustees
- Leadership Columbus, Class of 2012
- Best Lawyers®
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants (2018-2021)
- Ohio Super Lawyers® (2017)
- Ohio Rising Star®(2012-2018)