A graduate of The University of Chicago Law School, Joseph also has degrees in Computer Engineering and Korean from Brigham Young University.
He is experienced in helping clients navigate the aftermath of the Supreme Court decision in Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank relating to abstract ideas, which impacts both patent applicants and patent holders. He has worked closely with inventors to draft more than 20 patent applications.
Joseph’s experience also includes researching IP issues for foreign litigation teams and assisting in translating patents between Japanese, Korean and English.
- University of Chicago Law School (J.D., 2011)
- Brigham Young University (B.S., 2008)
- Computer Engineering & Korean
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- District of Columbia (pending)