Joe focuses his practice on commercial litigation. He has extensive experience preparing matters for trial, whether drafting complaints and briefs, conducting pre-deposition research, or organizing and managing documents.
He previously served as a summer associate at Keating, Muething & Klekamp PLL.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2013)
- Order of the Coif
- Ohio State Law Journal, managing editor
- Miami University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio