Joshua focuses his practice on commercial litigation. Before joining Dinsmore, he worked as an assistant attorney general enforcing Ohio’s minimum wage and prevailing wage laws on behalf of the Department of Commerce. While at the Ohio Attorney General’s office, he gained experience obtaining settlement payments for workers and conducting judgment-debtor exams to aid in collection of default judgments obtained by the department. He also represented the State Personnel Board of Review and State Employment Relations Board (SERB), prosecuting unfair labor practice charges and representing SERB on appeal and in mandamus actions. He brings extensive legal research and writing experience to his litigation practice, having researched and written dozens of formal opinions of the Ohio attorney general.
Prior to his legal career, Joshua served on city council in Chillicothe, Ohio.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Ohio State Law Journal, chief articles editor
- Moritz Scholar
- CALI Awards for Excellence: Legal Analysis and Writing I, Foreign Relations Law, Advanced Legal Writing
- Oberlin College (B.A., 2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Village of Commercial Point, solicitor
- Columbus Bar Association Barrister Leadership Program, Class of 2019