Julia handles commercial litigation and defense work for clients, and she is equally adept at representing those whose needs change by the day, as well as those involved in long-term disputes. She represents a bank holding company and financial services corporation that she counsels on issues, including general retail litigation, third-party subpoenas, and garnishment. This client depends on Julia to eliminate any instances of potential culpability and to keep them clear of costly legal battles.
She is skilled at handling depositions as well as drafting pleadings, motions, discovery, requests, post-hearing briefs, and other materials common in typical cases on a much more expedited schedule. She knows her clients are depending on her to find solutions to problems affecting their businesses, and she thrives on digging into the details of their cases, learning all there is to know about a particular case, and finding and advocating for a favorable resolution.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Journal of Law and Commerce, editor-in-chief
- Dean’s Scholarship (2013 - 2015)
- Beckman Fund Scholarship (2013)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Non-Profit Organizations
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania