Kelli is a litigator with broad commercial litigation experience that focuses on financial services, particularly relating to consumer retail products and mortgage lending and servicing claims such as breach of contract, state consumer protection statutes, negligence, fraud, and UCC compliance. She has represented financial industry clients in federal and state courts related to Real Estate Settlement Procedures, Truth in Lending Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, Electronic Funds Transfer Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act.
Her experience includes all stages of litigation, including first and second chair trial experience resulting in directed verdicts for a national finance company. Kelli’s practices also included appellate experience, including argument before the Pennsylvania Superior Court. In addition, Kelli has in-house experience, where she oversaw litigation, discussed settlements, and negotiated vendor contracts. This valuable experience allows Kelli to anticipate concerns and provide thoughtful guidance to her clients.
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2010)
- Duquesne University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2007)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit