Kevin focuses his practice on real estate. He has extensive experience as a civil litigator, having advised clients on issues including the False Claims Act, qui tam actions, civil and criminal fraud, and government investigations. He has also has experience counseling clients on regulatory compliance and contracting in the health care, pharmaceutical, financial, and defense industries.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Kevin practiced at the Cincinnati firm Morgan Verkamp LLC.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude)
- Northern Kentucky Law Review, Editorial Board
- University of Michigan (B.A.)
- Michigan (pending)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association