Kylie is a litigator and focuses her practice on tort law. She received her J.D. from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, where she was the executive/symposium editor of the University of Louisville Law Review. Her note “Restoring Kentucky Attorneys’ Right to Representation after Commonwealth v. Ayers” was published in the University of Louisville Law Review’s 57th edition. Kylie was a pupil of the Brandeis Inn of Court for the 2018-2019 year. Additionally, she was added to the Brandeis Honor Society in 2019.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- University of Louisville Law Review, executive/symposium editor
- Brandeis Inn of Court for the 2018-2019
- Brandeis Honor Society 2019
- University of Louisville (B.S., 2016)
- Criminal Justice