Larry is an intellectual property attorney registered with the USPTO. He holds a Ph.D. in Chemistry, with a focus on organic and medicinal chemistry. He advises clients regarding strategic patent portfolio planning and management; domestic and international patent preparation and prosecution; infringement, validity, and clearance issues; as well as other phases of securing and exploiting intellectual property. His past clients range from small start-up companies to Fortune 500 corporations operating in fields including organic chemistry, pharmaceutical, medical diagnostic, medical device, food science, polymer chemistry, materials science, mechanical engineering, and aerospace.
- Widener School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Virginia Tech (Ph.D., 2008)
- Organic/Medicinal Chemistry
- Wright State University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2004)
- New Jersey
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office