Lesa focuses her practice on business immigration law and compliance. She has experience preparing immigrant and non-immigrant employment-based applications, including, but not limited to, EB-1, NIW, L-1, O-1, H-1B and TN. She represents clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, financial services, energy and technology and has worked with corporate clients to develop immigration policies and procedures compliant with regulatory agencies. She conducts I-9 compliance reviews and guides clients through Notice of Inspections and site visits by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services’ Fraud Detection and National Security Directorate. She worked in immigration law firms in the U.S. and Canada and has experience with matters transferring clients across the globe.
Focusing exclusively in federal practice, Lesa represents clients before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Labor and Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- George Washington University Law School (LL.M.)
- New York Law School (J.D.)
- University of Toronto (B.A.)
- New York
- Not licensed to practice in Ohio
- Practice limited to U.S. immigration law before federal agencies
- Law Society of Ontario
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (2006 - present)
- Leading Professional in Ethics and Compliance, Ethics and Compliance Initiative (2016 - present)
- Certified by Worldwide ERC as a Global Mobility Specialist (GMS®)