Leslie focuses her practice on civil litigation with an emphasis on complex commercial disputes. She has many years of experience representing individuals and entities in both state and federal courts in a wide range of matters including breach of contract, products liability, real estate disputes, employment discrimination and professional liability. Her experience also includes white collar criminal defense, responding to government subpoenas and investigations, and initiating and defending administrative appeals over state licensing and permitting actions.
Leslie is also an experienced environmental attorney with an emphasis on regulatory compliance, CERCLA litigation, the defense of civil enforcement actions, toxic torts and state licensing and permitting disputes. She serves as counsel to the construction and demolition debris disposal industry in Ohio and provides legal advice to many landfill operators and recycling companies. She also counsels clients on all types of environmental, health and safety issues, including OSHA violations, real estate due diligence, brownfields remediation, wetlands mitigation, RCRA corrective action, ground water and surface water remediation, chemical regulations and air permit appeals.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2000)
- Miami University (B.A., cum laude, 1994)
- Diplomacy and Foreign Affairs
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
- Best Lawyers®
- Environmental Law