Prior to joining Dinsmore, Lindsey worked as a judicial intern to Federal Magistrate Judge Colin H. Lindsay of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky and judges Kelly M. Easton and Ken M. Howard in the Hardin Circuit Court. During both internships, Lindsey gained valuable experience reviewing motions, researching legal questions, and drafting orders and report and recommendations. She also served as a summer associate where she assisted in drafting pleadings, motions, interrogatories, depositions, demand letters and trial briefs. While in law school, she received the highest grade award in Evidence, Legislation, and Contemporary Problems in International Law.
Prior to attending law school, she worked in the entertainment industry as an assistant director in the Director’s Guild of America. Before working in television and films, Lindsey was an institutional sales trader in New York City and San Francisco. She was licensed in the Series 7, 55, and 63. She plans to incorporate her wide range of experience, knowledge and relationships in the financial and entertainment industries into advising her clients.
- Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- University of Louisville Law Review, notes editor
- Transylvania University (B.A., 2002)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Difference Maker Award in Honor of Alice J. Neeley, Dinsmore (2020)