Lindsey's practice focuses on employment and labor law. Her experience includes collaborating on issues involving the Fair Labor Standards Act, Family Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Acts, Ohio Civil Rights Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and non-compete agreements. She received her J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, she served as a judicial extern for Judge Susan J. Dlott in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, where she gained valuable experience researching and drafting opinions on sovereign immunity and collective bargaining agreements. She also served as an intern for Cincinnati’s Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic (ECDC), where she provided pro-bono legal services to assist small business owners in the Greater Cincinnati region.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Order of Coif
- University Award for Highest GPA
- Commercial Law Award
- John R. Sayler Evidence Award
- Lawrence Maxwell Memorial Advocacy Award
- George A. Dornette Legal Ethics Award
- University of Cincinnati (B.B.A., 2014)