Lindsie focuses her practice on intellectual property and corporate law, with an emphasis on domestic and international trademark portfolio management, e-commerce and social media enforcement, FTC compliance, and copyright protection.
She is also a member of the team managing, supervising, and overseeing an international trademark and copyright portfolio in numerous countries for a high-profile billion-dollar ecommerce and retail company. This work includes complex intellectual property licensing frameworks in more than 100 countries. Combining her intellectual property and corporate experience, Lindsie assists clients in the development of business and branding strategies to maximize the value of a trademark portfolio.
Her experience lends itself well to clients in the biotechnology, health care, food and beverage, retail, and entertainment industries.
- University of Akron School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of Dayton (B.A., 2013)
- International Trademark Association (INTA), member
- Philippine American Association of Greater Lorain County (PAAGLOC), member
- Filipino American Lawyers Association of Ohio, co-vice president of operations and programs
- Pathway Caring for Children - associate board chair
- Cleveland Public Theatre -- Board of Directors
- YMCA of Greater Akron, Board of Trustees (2019-2020)