Lisa advises her clients on strategic brand adoption and protection, trademark portfolio management, coordinating smart enforcement programs, and all aspects of global branding. She counsels businesses in numerous segments, including insurance and financial services, foodservice, and professional and charitable associations. She routinely represents trademark owners before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Her clients describe her as an assured ally who possesses extensive knowledge of international issues. Her experience includes advising clients on marketing and advertising matters, coordinating global enforcement strategies for copied trademarks, advising owners on how to protect their trademarks when launching new products, and coordinating global brand management.
- Loyola University of Chicago Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- Northwestern University (M.S.J.)
- Medill School of Journalism
- Miami University (B.A.)
- International Trademark Association
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- American Bar Association
- World Trademark Review’s 2019 edition of WTR 1000