Lisa focuses her practice on commercial litigation. She represents clients in general liability defense, insurance coverage disputes, contract disputes, employment, workers compensation, corporate and commercial litigation, and appellate matters in state and federal courts. Before joining Dinsmore, Lisa was an associate at a smaller Pittsburgh firm where she served as the responsible attorney representing both corporations and individuals in federal and state court litigation matters involving medical practice defense, premises liability, employment, automobile and trucking accidents, insurance coverage, toxic torts, and workers compensation. Lisa handled all aspects of litigation from drafting pleadings, discovery, and dispositive motions to taking and defending depositions, attending oral arguments, mediations, and appeals. Lisa also successfully represented clients in appeals before the Superior Court of Pennsylvania, including preparing written briefs and arguing before the court.
Prior to beginning her career as an attorney, Lisa honed her organizational and management skills while managing a behavior pharmacology lab for which she assumed numerous and diverse responsibilities including conducting experimental sessions with rats and mice, performing data collection, organization and analysis of study data, ordering and maintaining laboratory supplies, and training graduate students on laboratory procedures.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- University of Pittsburgh Law Review, executive editor (2010 - 2011), staff editor (2009 - 2010)
- Allegheny College (B.S., cum laude, 2004)
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute, Civil Litigation Committee, co-chair
- Pennsylvania Rising Star®
- Best Lawyers®, Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2021)