Maggie focuses her practice on labor and employment law. She works closely with employers to effectively investigate and defend against charges filed with the EEOC and state and local fair employment agencies. She’s experienced in a wide array of employment matters on issues related to the Fair Labor Standards Act, Family Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Ohio Civil Rights Act, DOL and OSHA investigations, and data protection and privacy laws.
Prior to joining the firm, Maggie produced and negotiated independent contractor, non-disclosure, employment, non-compete, and settlement agreements.
During law school, Maggie served as a judicial extern for former Chief Judge Solomon P. Oliver of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Case Western Reserve University (B.A., 2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Employment Inn of Court, 2021
- FDCC Ladder Down Program, 2021
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section, Director of Communications
- Ohio State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association, Young Professionals Board, 2018-present
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland, Volunteer, 2014-present
- Alpha Phi Fraternity, Marketing Advisor, 2016-2019