Marjorie is an experienced trial lawyer now focusing her practice on product liability and defense of warranty claims.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, she spent decades providing counsel to one of the world’s largest aerospace and defense companies, addressing issues related to deployment of anti-terrorism technology, U.S. federal procurement and negotiating and managing satellite contracts for the U.S. federal government and international commercial customers.
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 1994)
- Northrup University (M.S., 1987)
- Procurement and Acquisition Management
- Oral Roberts University (B.A., 1982)
- Business Administration
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Girl Scouts of Orange County, board of directors
- Free Wheelchair Mission, volunteer ambassador