Mark has nearly a decade of experience with patent prosecution and procurement, IP opinions, IP strategy, and litigation. His experience includes preparing and prosecuting patent applications around the world and in various technology areas, managing patent dockets for multiple clients, conducting quarterly IP and business strategy meetings, and litigating patent, copyright, and trade secret matters in court. He also counsels clients through post-grant proceedings, including successfully representing patent owners in IPR proceedings.
He actively participates in the United States Patent and Trademark’s Patent Pro Bono Network. Mark is the recipient of the USPTO 2018 Outstanding Volunteer Award and USPTO Certificate of Achievement Awards from 2017-2019.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- University of Dayton (B.S., 2008)
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Cleveland IP Law Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Filipino American Lawyer Association of Ohio, board member
- AABA Ohio