Mary is a litigator experienced with discovery and motion practice with a developing emphasis on the False Claims Act and appellate practice.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Mary completed clerkships with Judge Gregory N. Stivers of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky and Judge Eugene E. Siler, Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. She supported multiple district court trials under Judge Stivers, and further assisted Judge Siler when sitting by designation in the Third, Ninth, and Eleventh Circuits. Mary utilizes this federal court background in her practice, drawing on her experience with the broad range of cases she encountered during her clerkships.
She received her J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law, where she graduated Order of the Coif, and her B.A. in History and Government from Centre College. Outside the office, Mary serves as the recruitment and marketing advisor to the Alpha Delta Pi chapter at Centre.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Kentucky Law Journal, Vol. 105 articles editor
- Federalist Society, Community Outreach chair
- Trial Advocacy Board
- Student Legal Clinic
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Harlan Club, Best Brief & Best Oral Argument for the Appellant
- Centre College (B.A., cum laude, 2014)
- Government & History
- Alpha Delta Pi, membership education vice president, recruitment information manager, and formal recruitment chair
- Law Society, president
- Up ‘Til Dawn, executive director
- Alumni Association Board of Directors, student at-large representative
- Student Advancement Board
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky