McKenzie focuses her practice on commercial litigation. She has represented individual and corporate clients in a wide variety of civil litigation matters, including products liability matters, business torts, and premises liability matters. Prior to coming to Dinsmore, McKenzie helped secure a defense verdict for a client in a wrongful death action that was tried before a Marion County jury.
McKenzie assists clients in all aspects of the litigation process, including initial case evaluation and risk assessment, written discovery, depositions, dispositive motions, settlement negotiations, and trial. In her free time, McKenzie enjoys cross stitching, trying out new recipes, and spending time with her pet rabbit, Astrid.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Butler University (B.A., 2016)
- Political Science
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Member of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Member of the Indianapolis Bar Association