Megan is a labor and employment attorney who focuses her practice on Title VII of the Civil Right Act of 1964, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the American’s with Disabilities Act, and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
She has experience defending employers against charges filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and local fair employment agencies.
Prior to joining the firm, her experiences included pre-trial investigations, preparing trial documents, witness preparation, and presenting oral arguments and evidence at trial.
She received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2019)
- Graduate student instructor
- Jenny Runkles Award
- Black Law Students Association, president
- University of Central Florida (B.A., cum laude, 2016)
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
- Presidential Honors
- Dean’s List
- Florida (PENDING)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia