Melissa focuses her practice on labor and immigration law. She provides strategy and analysis regarding immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applications focusing on business immigration. She prepares visa petitions, including H-1B, L-1, E, F, TN, and other visas. She strategizes the best options for a variety of complex employment-based immigration issues, and advises businesses regarding I-9 and E-verify compliance.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., 2011)
- International Relations
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- 2019 Barrister Leadership Program Participant, Columbus Bar Association