Meredith focuses her practice on commercial litigation. Her experience includes conducting and defending depositions, drafting written discovery for cases involving clients in a variety of industries, participating in mediations and settlement conferences, and representing clients before state and federal judges for pretrial conferences and hearings.
She received her J.D. from University of Notre Dame Law School. While in law school, she completed a certified legal internship with the San Diego County District Attorney’s Office, where she conducted preliminary hearings and placed in the finals in the Annual George Bennett Oral Argument competition.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 2018)
- Notre Dame Journal of Legislation, Senior Articles editor
- Notre Dame Moot Court Trial Team, member
- Baylor University (B.B.A., 2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California