Michael focuses his practice on tort law and product liability defense. His experience includes drafting legal documents such as pleadings and motions, assisting with litigation cases, taking and defending depositions, and arguing and defending motions.
Prior to Dinsmore, Michael defended clients throughout the Commonwealth in personal injury actions.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Animal and Environmental Law
- Competitor, Student Trial Advocacy Competition
- University of Louisville (B.A., 2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Lexington Young Professionals Association
- Louisville Bar Association