In addition to providing general corporate legal counsel and advice, Molly's experience includes 14 years of serving as in-house counsel to a regional bank with more than $100 billion in assets. Her vast experience in the area of consumer banking and financial law brings unique insight into the complex legal and business issues that challenge financial institutions and other organizations. Molly routinely counsels clients on matters such as consumer banking laws, claims, litigation management, vendor management, contracts, including licensing, outsourcing and servicing agreements, operational matters, regulatory matters, investigations and exams, privacy and data security, and fraud loss prevention.
She helps clients navigate through the many complex legal and business matters and her ability to assess risk from a strategic and practical view enables her to serve as a trusted adviser to her clients.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2000)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 1997)
- Fischer College of Business
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- United Way WINGs, volunteer
- Ohio Rising Star®, Litigation and Banking