Dinsmore Announces 2019 Craft Beer Webinar Series
Dinsmore & Shohl LLP’s beer, wine and spirits practice group will offer brewery owners and managers a broad variety of learning opportunities in the new year as part of its 2019 craft beer webinar series. The slated lineup, released today, includes employment, financial, and safety topics specific to the industry.
- January 24 – How Craft Breweries Can Reduce Tax Liabilities in 2019
- March 21 – Brewery Safety Practices You Might Have Wrong
- May 23 – Best Practices for Volunteers, Interns and Festivals
- July 25 – Employee Terminations
- September 26 – Sweat Equity as Contribution for Ownership in a Brewery
- November 21 –California Legal Update
Registration for each webinar will open as its event date nears and be accessible at https://www.dinsmore.com/events.
For more information on Dinsmore’s beer, wine and spirits practice, visit https://www.dinsmore.com/beer-wine-spirits-industry.