Nic represents clients across all industries in varying commercial legal disputes. He has represented clients in state and federal court in litigation matters regarding federal securities class actions, alleged breaches of fiduciary duties, licensing agreement disputes and claims of invasion of privacy.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, he worked at an AmLaw 100 law firm, where he was a member of the firm’s securities litigation practice group.
- Columbia Law School (J.D., 2010)
- University of California, Santa Cruz (B.A., 2003)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- American Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Pro Bono Publico Award by Casa Cornelia Law Center (2017)
- Outstanding Service Award by Legal Aid Society of San Diego, Inc. (2012, 2013)
- Wiley W. Manual Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services (2012, 2013, 2014)