Nicole has degrees in aerospace engineering and mechanical engineering and focuses her practice on intellectual property law and patent prosecution. Before joining Dinsmore she worked in the aviation industry, where she designed jet engine components and implemented advanced casting and machining technologies on turbine airfoils. She received her J.D. from University of Notre Dame Law School.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Journal on Emerging Technologies, executive managing editor
- University of Cincinnati (M.S., 2017)
- Aerospace Engineering
- University of Notre Dame (B.S., 2014)
- Mechanical Engineering
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office