While in law school Paige worked at the Ackerson Law Clinic, where she represented low-income victims of domestic violence in emergency protection hearings. She has also volunteered as a legal advocate with the Center for Women and Families.
She has experience preparing for and assisting with trials by preparing trial exhibits, deposition summaries, and discovery requests and responses. She also has experience conducting extensive Kentucky case law research on topics including voir dire, jury instructions and class action settlements.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- University of Louisville Law Review, online content editor
- University of Louisville (B.S., cum laude, 2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Defense Counsel "Common Defense" publication, editorial board