Patrick has experience in transactional matters through both public and private employers, including working with the Office of the Upper Arlington City Attorney as a legal intern and as a summer associate at several firms. In these capacities, he has conducted case law, legislative and tax research and has experience in corporate matters, including business formation and dissolution.
He is a cum laude graduate of The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he was awarded the Arthur James Seelye Small Business Law Award, which is given to one student each year for excellence in business law. He received CALI Awards for excellence in three classes, including International Taxation. He is a member of the National Order of the Barrister, placed first in the 2016 Ruby R. Vale National Corporate Law Moot Court Competition, and was runner-up in the 2016 Chicago Regional Transactional LawMeet.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Ohio State Law Journal, articles editor
- Arthur James Seelye Small Business Law Award
- Three CALI Awards for Excellence, including International Taxation
- Ruby R. Vale National Corporate Law Moot Court Competition first place (2016)
- Chicago Regional Transactional LawMeet runner-up (2016)
- National Order of the Barrister
- Xavier University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2013)