Philip focuses his practice on commercial litigation. His work includes consumer finance claims, banking and fiduciary law, contractual disputes, and creditors’ rights.
While in law school, he externed for Judge Alonso in the Northern District of Illinois and clerked at the U.S. Attorney’s office for the Western District of Kentucky, gaining significant experience drafting pleadings and observing trial practice. He also interned at Brown-Forman Corporation in the corporate and securities law group, and he worked as a Dinsmore summer associate for two summers.
His experience includes performing legal research, producing case summaries, and drafting an appellee brief for the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. He received his J.D. from Northwestern Pritzker School of Law.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- Northwestern Journal of International Law and Business, senior editor
- Moot Court Society
- University of Louisville (B.A., summa cum laude, 2016)
- Economics and Political Science
- Most Outstanding Graduate in Business, Economics, and Political Science