Philip focuses his practice on commercial litigation. His work includes consumer finance claims, banking and fiduciary law, contractual disputes, creditors’ rights, and international dispute resolution. He serves as the lead associate on complex litigation and alternative dispute resolution matters involving allegations of trade secret misappropriation, breaches of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, insurance coverage disputes, conversion of business assets, employment discrimination, and consumer class action matters.
He works for clients across industries including logistics, pharmaceutical, banking, trust, insurance, and investment banking. Philip has crafted arguments that have prevailed in state and federal trial courts as well as at the appellate level. He enjoys working with clients to understand the legal issues they face and developing creative solutions that best meet their business needs.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- Northwestern Journal of International Law and Business, senior editor
- Moot Court Society
- University of Louisville (B.A., summa cum laude, 2016)
- Economics and Political Science
- Most Outstanding Graduate in Business, Economics, and Political Science