Polly focuses her practice in the area of commercial real estate transactions. She has extensive experience in structuring and managing transactions involving the acquisition, financing, leasing, and sale of a wide range of properties, including office buildings, shopping centers, warehouse and distribution centers, and other retail and mixed-use sites, across the United States.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2002)
- Miami University (B.A., 1998)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Rising Stars® (2007, 2010)