Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Need to KnowsMay 11, 2020 – Articles
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) went into effect April 1, 2020 and will end on December 31, 2020. The Cincinnati Bar Association has published the following article by Dinsmore attorney Faith Whittaker, which outlines the need-to-knows.
- Who are covered employers?
- Who are eligible employees?
- When can employees utilize EPSLA benefits?
- What are the EPSLA benefits?
- What events trigger EFMLEA?
- Is EFMLEA leave paid?
- Are employees eligible for leave if the employee is furloughed?
- Are employees eligible for leave if the employers closes a worksite?
- Are there other obligations in implementing these benefits?