Rebecca focuses her practice on labor and employment law. Before joining Dinsmore, she served as a judicial law clerk for Judge Thomas S. Kleeh, U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of West Virginia. As a law clerk, she managed an extensive civil and criminal docket and researched and drafted opinions on a variety of issues, including retaliatory discharge, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), civil rights litigation, breach of contract, state and federal tort claims, bankruptcy appeals, arbitration award appeals, habeas petitions, and Fourth Amendment search and seizure.
She attended the West Virginia University College of Law, where she earned Order of the Coif honors and served as editor-in-chief of the West Virginia Law Review. Prior to attending law school, Rebecca worked for United States Senator Shelley Moore Capito in Washington, D.C., assisting with Senator Capito’s duties on the Appropriations Committee.
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Order of the Coif
- West Virginia Law Review, editor-in-chief
- CALI Awards for Excellence: Contracts, Legal Writing, Civil Procedure (Rules), Advanced Legal Research, Supreme Court Clinic, and Trial Advocacy
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 2013)
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit